Mural #5 Restoration Fundraiser (as of 11/10/2019)
PATRON DONATION SPONSORS:
29 Palms Creative Center & Gallery
29 Palms Inn
Benton Bros. Ltd.
Meredith Plummer & Stan Smith
Jeff and Barbara Dunn
In Memory of Ray Kinsman
Jim and Beverly Krushat
Daniel and Christina Mintz
Sarah Beck Designs
Les and Cathy Snodgrass
TwentyNine Palms Band of Mission Indians
Williams Insurance Service
Copy Center Plus
Glenn and Emily Helm
JTNP Council for the Arts
Twentynine Palms Historical Society
Support Us: Our mission is to optimize the social, cultural, and economic wellbeing of the community by maintaining and enhancing its unique heritage and environment.
Businesses and organizations can help Action 29 Palms accomplish its goals of promoting local involvement and pride in the City of Twentynine Palms and bringing outside money into the community. By choosing to partner with Action 29 Palms you will become an active part of a family-friendly organization that works to improve the community’s quality of life. Getting involved means helping Action 29 Palms:
• Raise funds to help maintain and restore the Oasis of Murals in Twentynine Palms. (See current campaign.)
• Provide art opportunities for people of all ages through events such as “Chalkfest” and help augment art programs for local children.
• Unite businesses with area residents and visitors in volunteer events such as “A Mural-in-a-Weekend.”
• Enhance Twentynine Palms cultural image through participation in local, state, and global art opportunities.
• Promote tourism in Twentynine Palms by showcasing our area’s unique assets.
Sponsorship of our projects provides high visibility exposure of your business name and logo and positions your company or organization as a community-spirited organization that generously gives back to its employees, customers, friends, and community.
THANK YOU for your consideration of sponsoring the efforts of Action Council for 29 Palms, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
LeeAnn Clarke, Chair @ 1-760-367-3840.